Monday, February 21, 2011
Wow!!! I am so excited to be nominated by some wonderful bloggers out there for this awesome honor. I had ALOT of help with this wonderful little blog I set up and without the help of my web designer this blog would not be here! Pamela at the Posh Box is awesome and she did a great job on this and my other site- Porter's Polka Dots!! So, this honor really goes to her!! There is a link to her site further down my page! Anyway, thanks to Shannon, Barbara, and Mrs. Wheeler for the award! :)
Now, here are my 7 facts:
1. I love to rearrange furniture! My house is small so I can only move the couch to so many places....sooooo...where does that leave??? Yep! my classroom! I rearrange probably once a month. I just can't help myself and really it is my way of cleaning up the place. My kids by this time of the year are used to it and I think they kinda like the surprise when it happens. My para on the other hand.... :) I think secretly it drives her crazy, but I think after 4 years she is used to it too. :)
2. I had a hysterectomy last year. I am blessed to have the one child that I was given and honestly it has been the best thing I have ever done!! So much better than dealing with horrible cramps and everything else that comes with them.
3. I am addicted to Matilda Jane Clothing for my little girl. It is a new addiction but one that has happened rather quickly! Check them out if you have little girls! Sooooo cute!!!
4. WARRRRRRR Eagle! Yep! I graduated from Auburn University and couldn't be more proud of my Alma Mater this year!!
5. I am a font addict. Enough said! :)
6. I am addicted to scents - prefume, candles, oils - I have to have my classroom smell like something else other then kid. :) Market Fresh Apple is my current fave from Bath and Body Works! Love their oil for warmers.
7. I wish I could dance. I soooo CAN'T but wish I could! :)
At this point, I'm not sure who hasn't been awarded this yet, so if you haven't, count yourself in!!! :)
This was fun!! :)
at 12:39 AM